While all possible care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information presented on this website neither Providence Software Solutions, nor any of its divisions, directors, staff and appointed agents accept any responsibility for any incorrect information or any damage arising from such information.
This website is the proprietary and exclusive property of Providence Software Solutions except as otherwise indicated. No part of this website, in whole or in part, may be reproduced, stored, transmitted, or used for design purposes without the prior written permission of Providence Software Solutions.
The information contained on this website is subject to change without notice.
The content on this website is for information purposes only. Providence Software Solutions\ disclaims all warranties, express or limited, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, except as provided for in a separate software license agreement. Other products and brand names may be trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
By using Providence Software Solutions’ website, the user gives approval to the data practices in this declaration.
IV. Collection of Personal Information
Providence Software Solutions collects personal information such as your e-mail address, name and surname.
Your privacy is important to Providence Software Solutions. In order for us to help you to protect your privacy, we have included the following guidelines. Providence Software Solutions’ website will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you, using your personal Information. In general this information is requested when you subscribe for our newsletters, when you require a call back or when you have send us feedback. Where it is possible, we will provide our users with the means to make sure that their personal information is correct and current. Alternatively you may also request to update your personal information. Users also have the right to send a request to remove their personal information from our database and that it should not be used for anything else besides for the purpose it was initially collected for.
Providence Software Solutions will use your personal information to operate this website. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, we can provide you with information about our products and services. In the case when we want to use your personal information for secondary use, we will provide you with the option to decline or to accept the service.
Providence Software Solutions’ website may disclose personal information if it is required to do so by law that such action is necessary to (i) comply with applicable law or within the legal process, or the site (ii) protect and defend the rights and / or property of Providence Software Solutions, or this site, and (iii) act under pressing circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of goods and services of Providence Software Solutions on this website as well as in public.
In the case when a user believe that we have not followed any of our principles, please notify us in order for us to determine the source of the problem and to correct it.
Providence Software Solutions can collect information automatically about your computer hardware and software. This information can include the following: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information will be used by Providence Software Solutions for our own service operations to continuously provide our clients with high quality products and services and to collect general statistics with regards to the use of the Providence Software Solutions’ website.
V. The Use and Security of your Personal Information
Providence Software Solutions collects and uses Personal Information to operate this website and to deliver the products and services you have requested. Providence Software Solutions uses your personal information to inform our users / clients about our products and services. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinions with regards to our products and services we are offering. Providence Software Solutions will not expose any of our customers’ details to any third party.
Providence Software Solutions may from time to time contact you on behalf of our external business partners about a particular product or service which might be of interest to you. During these cases your personal information (email and name) will not be transferred to the third party / external business partner.
We may share data with trusted partners that will help us to perform research and who will help us to compile historical and statistical analysis. The selected partners are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services / findings to Providence Software Solutions. The selected partners are also required to maintain the confidentiality of your information by the means of confidentiality agreements. Should you wish that Providence Software Solutions should not use your personal information, simply go and select the unsubscribe option at www.providencesoft.co.za
Providence Software Solutions keeps track of the websites as well as which pages our clients visit within the Providence Software Solutions website. We keep track so that we can determine which of our products and services are most current. This data will be used to deliver customised content to our clients whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular product and / or service.
VI. Contact and Communication
Users contacting and / or using this website will do so at their own discretion and in the case when users are requested to provide personal details, they will do so at their own risk. Your personal information will be kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as it has been detailed in the Protection of Personal Information Act. Effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form of an email submission process but advice users using such form to do so at their own risk.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we can provide you with further information about our product(s) and / or service(s). Your personal details can be used by us to subscribe you to any of our newsletters, but this will only occur if you agree and you granted us permission by submitting it in any form of an email. In the case when a consumer has previously purchased any product(s) and / or service(s) or enquired information about purchasing a product(s) and / or service(s) from Providence Software Solutions you are entitled to receive newsletters related to the specific product(s) and / or service(s). This is by no means an entire list of your user rights with regards to receiving email marketing material. Your personal details will by no means be passed on to any third parties.
VII. External Links
This website contains external links (clickable text, banners, and links to other websites / webpages). We only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, but we advise the users to agree to the policy and the terms and conditions before clicking on any external web links on this website. Providence Software Solutions cannot guarantee or verify the accuracy of any content viewed on any of the external links included on this website. Users should note that if they click on an external link they should do it at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damage or implications caused by visiting any external links.
VIII. Social Media Platforms
In the case when Providence Software Solutions communicate or engage with our audience through our external social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+), the user should note that this website and the owners engaging through social media platforms will only do it accordingly to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies that is held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Providence Software Solutions will never ask users for their personal or sensitive information through any social media platform. Our policy is that if we need any sensitive / personal information, we will do it through primary communication channels such as telephone or email.
Our website might make use social media sharing buttons which will help the users to share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platforms. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
1. Cookies are small files saved on the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interaction and the usage of the website. In the case when cookies are permitted, it allows the website through the servers to provide the user with a tailored experience within this website.
3. Users are advised that if they which to deny the use and / or saving of the cookie control system from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take the necessary steps within their web browsers’ security settings to block all cookies from this website and any external serving vendor.
5. Using the Ads Settings, visitors has the option to choose the opt-out option of Google Analytics for Display Advertising & customize Google Display Network ads. Website users can also access to Google Analytics’ current available opt-outs.
6. Users should take note that other cookies might already be stored onto computer hard drives by other external vendors in the case where this website uses referral, programs and sponsored links / adverts. This specific type of cookies are used for conversions and referral tracking and will expire after 30 days, but some might take longer.
X. Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are only for the use of this website and / or the services we offers via this website.
i) Webite Terms and Conditions
Our website provides information about our products and services which is subject to our terms and conditions. Providence Software Solutions may at any time revise these terms and conditions.
Users are advised to review the website terms and conditions occasionally Continues use shall result that the user has accepted the revised terms and conditions of this website.
1. Content of the website
- As we made the effort to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Providence Software Solutions gives the user no warranties, that the information on this website, whether if it express, implied in law or residual and as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages on this website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages related to this website.
- Providence Software Solutions has the right to change or discontinue any of our products and or services, without notice. No opinions, information, data or content on this website shall be interpreted as advice and same are offered for information purposes only.
- Providence Software Solutions cannot give the users any warranty that the information is accurate, complete or reliable.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property RightsProvidence Software Solutions website is solely for personal and non-commercial use. Copyright and all of the intellectual property rights made available through this website are owned by Providence Software Solutions. Providence Software Solutions is the lawful user of this website and it is protected by the South African and Internal intellectual property right laws. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication or other circulation or manipulation of any of the content on this website will constitute as an infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights. Trademarks, names and logos displayed on this website are registered trademarks and Providence Software Solutions is lawful users of the trademarks. Users are not allowed to use any of the trademarks without the prior written permission of Providence Software Solutions. 3. General
- The terms and conditions on this website is an establishment between Providence Software Solutions and the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and replaces all prior oral and written agreements. No failure or delay on any the part of Providence Software Solutions in exercising any right or enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement will operate as an abdication thereof. The heading used on this website is for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of the listed terms and conditions.
- Provisions for these terms and conditions are, nevertheless the manner in which they have been grouped or linked grammatically. Any provision of the terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any authority whether it was due to inaccuracy, illegitimacy, wrongfulness or any reason whatever, shall in such authority only and only to the extent that is unenforceable be treated as pro non script and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.